Yantouch has debuted its new Black Diamond 2 dock for the iPhone. The Black Diamond 2 is a unique “3D” dock which uses the iPhone’s screen to illuminate the inside of its translucent plastic body, creating different lighting effects. Unlike the original Black Diamond, the Black Diamond 2 offers the ability to function as a standalone, USB-powered light, and also offers modest amplification—8dB, the company claims—of the audio output from the iPhone’s speaker, as well as the ability to function as a speaker phone. It also offers the ability to charge the iPhone when docked, and works with an updated version of the company’s Black Diamond app, which offers new features such as a sleep and wake timer, a missed call reminder, and a “poke” control to change lighting effects and music playing back through the app. Pricing and availability for the Black Diamond 2 has yet to be announced.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch