Online airfare price tracking service Yapta has released an official iPhone application to allow travellers to more easily track and save on airfares while on the go. The Yapta app allows users to track airfare prices on specific flights from hundreds of different airlines around the world, alerting travellers when the price on a particular flight drops in general or falls below a specified price point. With the app, users can also track the price of airline tickets they have already purchased and receive alerts if the price drops below what was paid, notifying the user when they’re eligible for a travel credit from the airline. Users can receive alerts via iOS push notifications, e-mail messages or tweets when prices drop and the application can also be used to track rates and price drops on specific hotels. Yapta is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?