Yellowpages.com has announced the launch of its new web application for iPhone and iPod touch. The application allows iPhone and iPod touch users to find local businesses and services by inputting a search term or category and location, and provides additional details such as user ratings, mapping, and driving directions. The new iPhone-optimized Web application provides a design developed specifically for the touch-screen and keyboard interface, and automatically resizes for both the vertical and horizontal layout of the screen. The new web app can be used by visiting yellowpages.com on an iPhone or iPod touch, and can also be accessed through Apple’s web apps directory.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS