Yelp has released an update to its iOS social location app adding native iPad support. Yelp 5.0 is now a universal app supporting the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, with new enhanced features for iPad users. Yelp users on the iPad have access to an advanced photo search to help users find locations by picture rather than just name or description. Users on the iPad can also now write reviews of locations from directly within the app and search for businesses using a landscape map/list mode. Yelp is available from the App Store as a free download.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150