Yelp has released an update to its iOS social location app adding native iPad support. Yelp 5.0 is now a universal app supporting the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, with new enhanced features for iPad users. Yelp users on the iPad have access to an advanced photo search to help users find locations by picture rather than just name or description. Users on the iPad can also now write reviews of locations from directly within the app and search for businesses using a landscape map/list mode. Yelp is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon
- Apple supported smart home alliance launches new standard
- Apple Store designer Gensler dies at 85
- iPhone 13 models to be thicker and have thicker camera bumps