YoTank has announced the iTank Nano 2, a new version of its machined aluminum case for the second-generation iPod nano. Like the company’s previous cases, the iTank Nano 2 is machined from solid aluminum and polished to a mirror-like finish ($50). The case is also offered in anodized black ($58) and a special edition anodized red ($TBA). The iTank Nano 2 also has an integrated Lexan screen protector.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS