ZAGG has introduced its new line of ZAGGskins for the iPod, iPhone, and other portable devices. Based on the company’s invisibleSHIELD protective film, ZAGGskins feature the same custom fit and protection, but with the addition of a customizable image. Users can upload their own high-resolution photos or images to be used on the ZAGGskin, or can choose an image from the company’s existing library of designs. ZAGGskins are available now and sell for $20 each; ZAGG is offering a 50% off discount from today through November 30.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150