Mobile device part and repair service Zeetron has introduced its new iPhone 4 Color Swap service. Using “original” repair parts, the service has customers mail in their current black iPhone 4 units, which are received, processed, and shipped back the same day via FedEx overnight. The service replaces the front and back panels of the black iPhone 4 with white repair parts, which includes both the LCD and digitizer, as well as the Home button. Zeetron charges $199 for its mail-in iPhone 4 Color Swap service and also sells do-it-yourself kits for $188. Either option is likely to void any current Apple warranty; proceed with caution.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges