Mobile device part and repair service Zeetron has introduced its new iPhone 4 Color Swap service. Using “original” repair parts, the service has customers mail in their current black iPhone 4 units, which are received, processed, and shipped back the same day via FedEx overnight. The service replaces the front and back panels of the black iPhone 4 with white repair parts, which includes both the LCD and digitizer, as well as the Home button. Zeetron charges $199 for its mail-in iPhone 4 Color Swap service and also sells do-it-yourself kits for $188. Either option is likely to void any current Apple warranty; proceed with caution.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS