Zen Studios has released Zen Pinball, an iOS adaptation of its popular console pinball games. Featuring interactive 3D models and advanced ball physics, Zen Pinball features a mix of both Zen’s original pinball designs along with the popular Marvel Pinball series tables including Wolverine and Captain America tables available via in-app purchase. Zen Pinball also includes a social gaming system including Pro Score and Team Score leaderboards and in-game friend challenges along with Apple Game Center integration for tracking scores and achievements along with a hot seat multiplayer mode for challenging friends with a single iOS device. The free Zen Pinball app comes with the Sorcerer’s Lair table free with additional tables available via in-app purchase; each table also comes with its own tips and tricks guide to help players discover inside techniques and boost their scores. Zen Pinball is available from the App Store as a free download. Additional tables sell for $2 each.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150