Zen Studios has released Zen Pinball, an iOS adaptation of its popular console pinball games. Featuring interactive 3D models and advanced ball physics, Zen Pinball features a mix of both Zen’s original pinball designs along with the popular Marvel Pinball series tables including Wolverine and Captain America tables available via in-app purchase. Zen Pinball also includes a social gaming system including Pro Score and Team Score leaderboards and in-game friend challenges along with Apple Game Center integration for tracking scores and achievements along with a hot seat multiplayer mode for challenging friends with a single iOS device. The free Zen Pinball app comes with the Sorcerer’s Lair table free with additional tables available via in-app purchase; each table also comes with its own tips and tricks guide to help players discover inside techniques and boost their scores. Zen Pinball is available from the App Store as a free download. Additional tables sell for $2 each.
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon