The BD-906 is the world’s first A2DP iPod iPhone Wireless Audio Bluetooth Dongle with Power Pass-Through and device independent volume controls.
The BD-906 connects and is powered by any iPod and iPhone model that features the 30-pin dock connector. Models supported includes the latest generation iPhone 3G, iPod nano 4G, touch 2G and classic 2G.
iPod and iPhone owners are now able to enjoy wireless audio with this simple and small A2DP Wireless Audio Bluetooth Dongle.
Once the user connects the BD-906 Bluetooth Dongle to their device, not only will they enable the AD2P protocol (wireless audio streaming) but also AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control) which allows for remote playback control.
• Simply connects to dock connector of the iPod or iPhone
• Powered by the iPod or iPhone
• Compatible with ALL iPod models with dock connectors
• Compatible with the iPhone and iPhone 3G
• High quality sound reproduction
• Versatile auto-pairing with passkeys 0000, 1234 or 8888
• Independant volume controls
• USB pass-through for charging iPod/iPhone
• Compliant with Bluetooth V2.0
• Support A2DP and AVRCP