AT&T iPhone users can now receive Emergency Alerts and Amber Alerts in the iOS Notification Center, courtesy of a recent carrier update. You can toggle these on or off from the Notifications section in the iPhone Settings app; the two new options appear at the bottom of the list of notifications. These will likely be enabled by default, but in some cases you may need to toggle them OFF and back ON again before you actually start receiving alerts. Alternatively, if you are receiving alerts that you don’t want, you can just as easily toggle them OFF from here and leave them that way.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off