Siri is proving to be an indispensable tool for some iPhone 4S owners, providing a powerful spoken interface for common tasks—but sometimes to utilize that power, you have to watch what you say. Like, for instance, when you’re trying to create an undated reminder with Siri. If you ask it to remind you of something, the entry will have a date, and possibly a place or time—since it’s commonly used with phrases like “when I get home”. To keep this from happening, simply ask Siri to “remember to”—it’ll notice the difference and create an undated listing in your Reminders app.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges