iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide
From Our Editor
2011: “The Year of iPad 2”
iPad By The Numbers: Our 2008-2011 Polls
New From iLounge: iLounge + Mac
iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide Top Tweeter Contest
All About the iPad 2
Choose the right iPad 2 version, capacity, color, and data plan for your needs.
* Quick Overview + All the iPad 2 Models
* iPad 2: What’s Outside, Inside + Packed-In
* Apple’s Free Apps (iOS 4.3)
* iTunes Media Syncing and Home Sharing
* Downloading and Enjoying iBooks
* Using the iPad 2’s Cameras + Camera Apps
* Buying and Renting Media
* Buying and Selling iPads + iPad 2s
* Domestic/Int’l iPad 2 Prices + Data Plans
* Replacing the Micro-SIM Card
The iPad Lifestyle Guide
Home. Office. School.
Play. Thanks to new applications, iPads have found their way into all walks of life. We spotlight the best picks for popular careers, hobbies, and needs.
Profiles and interviews illustrate the impressive design work of six Apple third-party developers.
* Just Mobile
* The Omni Group
* Twelve South
The iPad Accessory Buyers’ Guide
Stands, cases, speakers, and many more types of accessories are featured in this massive look at iPad and iPad 2 add-ons.
* The Big Accessory Picture
* Docks + Stands
* Wall + Kitchen Mounts
* iPad-Ready Speakers
* Batteries + Indoor Power
* In-Car Accessories
* Keyboards + Keyboard Cases
* Stickers + Protective Film
* Styluses + Brushes
* Microphones + Music Accessories
* Handy Little Adapters
* Universal Remotes
* Fun iPad Accessories
iPads Around the World Gallery
What’s New in iPod
Noteworthy recent accessory and app releases for iPods.
What’s New in iPhone
Updates on the white and Verizon versions of iPhone 4.
What’s New in Mac
New iMacs and cool products from iLounge + Mac.
Index to Advertisers
Closing the Curtain
What’s coming next for the iPod, iPhone, and Mac.