Ever find yourself going through your music only to find an artist or track name that’s too long to display fully on the screen of your iPhone or iPod touch? Well, if you’re running iOS 5, there’s a simple and easy way to see the track information without leaving the screen you’re on. Simply tap and hold on the song you’d like to know about, and a popup will appear showing you the full track name, album title, and artist. You can even move your finger up and down while continuing to hold to see the info for the songs around it.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off