You likely already know how to capture screenshots on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but did you know you can also grab a shot of whatever is on your Apple Watch screen? The same two-button idea applies as on Apple’s larger iOS devices: Simply press down both the Digital Crown and the side button simultaneously and the screen will briefly flash white and you should hear a shutter sound effect. The screenshot itself gets transferred directly into the Photos app of your paired iPhone, where it will also be synced to any other devices sharing the same Photo Stream or iCloud Photo Library, if those features are enabled.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off