Apple has released an update for its Texas Hold’em app for the iOS, with improved graphics, new characters, and iPad support.
On the iPad, users can choose to play the game in full screen or with other open apps via Slide Over and Split View features. Apple’s Texas Hold’em made its debut in 2008 as a game created for the iPod and the iPhone when it was launched. Apple revived the app as a sort of homage to its 10th year anniversary.
Interested users can download the Texas Hold’em app at the App Store for free. Here are some of the game’s best features:
- Play in 10 different locations, from Macau to Las Vegas and Paris.
- Change to top-down or first-person view.
- Works offline.
- New high-resolution graphics.
- Opponents have secret tells and can bluff and bet.
- Play Wi-Fi multiplayer with up to 8 friends.
- Works on iOS 12 and above.