After Google released the Chrome 73 update, we received many emails from our readers on how they can download Chrome 73 or update their current Google Chrome browser to Chrome 73. We at iLounge decided to write an article on how that can be done.
Basically, Chrome 73 is the latest version of Google Chrome. The number “73” is just the version number and isn’t some new browser that Google released. It’s the same old browser which you may have been using for the past few years 🙂
Upgrade to Chrome 73
- Open Google Chrome
- On the top right, click the three dots ⋮
- Put your cursor on “Help”
- Click “About Google Chrome”
- Allow a few minutes for the browser to download Chrome 73.
- After the download is complete, click relaunch.
Download Chrome 73
- Go to google.com/chrome/.
- Click the blue “Download Chrome”.
- Allow a few minutes to download.