Currently, YouTube doesn’t have any option to download videos from its website or iPhone App. However, there are many free tools available online that allows users to download videos on an iPhone from YouTube.
We understand the importance of download a video that needs to be watched whenever you don’t have an internet connection. Therefore, in this article, I will guide you on how this can be done in just a few steps.
Here’s How You Can Download Videos on an iPhone from YouTube
- Go to App Store.
- Search “Documents”.
- Install the App called “Documents by Readdle”.
- Open the “YouTube” app on your iPhone.
- Play the video that you wish to download.
- Tap the “Share” button.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Now open the “Documents by Readdle” app that you just installed.
- Tap the blue compass icon on the bottom right.
- Type ytmp3.cc into the browser.
- Tap the “MP4” option under the “Convert” button.
- Paste the YouTube video link into the box below “Please insert a valid video URL”.
- Tap “Convert”.
- Tap “Download”.
- You now will be asked to save the video.
That’s all! I hope this tutorial has helped you to download a video on your iPhone device.