When it comes to being the most popular music streaming platform, nothing comes close to Spotify. There are several ways on how you can enjoy music:
- For free, though you won’t be able to play songs if you don’t have an internet connection.
- Upgrading to premium, which costs $9.99 a month. You get access to the platform’s 30 million-plus songs on up to three different devices.
- Spotify premium users can download songs for offline listening via Spotify app, but all downloaded songs can not be played outside of Spotify app, such as MP3 players, iPod nano/shuffle, PSP/PS4,etc. If you want to play Spotify music on any MP3 player or burn to CDs, you need to use a third-party Spotify music downloader.
All Spotify songs are protected by top-notch DRM, which means you won’t be able to download music for your own offline use if you’re a non-paying subscriber.
But that will change when you get UkeySoft, a Spotify music downloader app that doubles as a Spotify music converter.
UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter for Mac and Windows
The UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter allows users to download music from Spotify to MP3 and other popular formats, whether you’re on Spotify premium or Spotify free.
What’s good about the software is that it’s easy to use, and you’ll be downloading your favorite songs for offline playback in just a few minutes. Any DRM-locked content will become available as UkeySoft allows for conversion to other audio formats.
Remove DRM Protection from Spotify Songs, Albums or Playlists
While it’s true that all music becomes unlocked for offline play when you subscribe to Premium, any song you download is still subject to DRM, and as such you won’t be able to transfer, share or copy them to another player or device.
Spotify DRM removal is included in UkeySoft so you can quickly convert the songs within the streaming service to the audio format you want. The ability to capture songs and turn it into something you can listen to without an internet connection will come in very handy when you’re on the go.
Losslessly Convert Spotify Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC and WAV
One of the most annoying issues that could come up when you’re converting music is that the final output’s quality has decreased and that details are missing. With UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter, you won’t have to worry about repeating the process as Spotify music quality will be retained 100%.
Batch Download and Convert Spotify Songs at 5X Speed
UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter on Mac or PC is designed to work on Spotify on apps or via the browser menu. The Spotify music to MP3 converter works within a simple drag-and-drop mechanism on playlists, albums and songs. It can work with right-clicking the playlist, album or song’s URL and pasting it on the app’s Add Music Bar. You can search through your library or within Spotify and add as needed, then when you’re happy with the results you can click the ‘Convert’ button and let UkeySoft Music Converter do the work.
Preserve All Metadata Info and ID3 Tags
Some music enthusiasts simply can’t live without proper ID tagging. Without it, a particular song may not have the right details and can quickly get lost in thousands of songs in a hard drive or storage library.
Play Spotify Music on Any Device Offline
What are the benefits of being able to convert Spotify to MP3 for 100% free?
After downloading the songs you like in Spotify, you can now:
- Listen to them on any device without worrying about internet connection.
- Play the music on your favorite MP3 player.
- Sync all the music you’ve downloaded to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch or Classic.
- Play the songs offline on unsupported devices, such as Symbian and Windows mobiles.
- Burn them into CDs or DVDs.
- Transfer them to devices without needing the Spotify app, e.g., on your Sony PSP, PS4, PSVita, car audio player, smart TV, XBox and more.
- Play music without worrying about the 5-device limitation.
- Turn the song into a mobile ringtone on your iPhone and Android.
- Use the song as background music on videos.
How To Use UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter to Convert Spotify to MP3 Free
Using UkeySoft to download MP3s from Spotify is easy, and anyone should be able to do it without too much trouble. Learning the ropes only take a few minutes. Soon you’ll be converting all your Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A and others like an expert.
Go to the official website, download the latest UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter software and install it on your computer. Launch the app and any Spotify app should automatically open as well.
Step 1. Launch the UkeySoft Music Converter and wait for the interface to load.
Step 2. Add the playlists, album and songs you want to copy.
Step 3. Choose the songs you want and tap or click on the ‘Add’ button. You’ll see the corresponding content in the conversion area.
Step 4. Head over to Option and choose your preferred song format or extension.
Step 5. Choose the output folder and click on the ‘Convert’ button. That’s it!
With UkeySoft, you’ll be able to download MP3s from Spotify and remove DRM from Spotify music for free, regardless of whether you’re paying for Premium or using the streaming service as a free user.